Terms & Conditions for our Winter Warmer Promo
1. To obtain one of the free services on offer the rental property owner/company must sign their rental property up for management services with Parklane Real Estate Limited T/A Ray White Swanson (otherwise known as ‘the promoter’) for no less than 12 months. Should the management cease prior to the completion of 12 months, Parklane Real Estate Limited are permitted to withhold rental funds up to the value of the service provided in addition to the balance of management fees owed for the full 12 month period. The property owner/s must sign the Property Management Authority (PMA) for the offer to be valid.
2. To be eligible all PMA’s must be received by the promoter between 00:01 hours 01 June 2020 and 23:59 hours 31st August 2020.
3. Eligibility is open to all persons with a rental property in the Western Auckland Regions. The promoter reserves the right to decline the management of any rental property at their sole discretion.
4. The promoter reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the offer of free service and to update the terms and conditions without notice and for whatever reason.
5. Personal information collected will only be used by the promoter and its agents in relation to their products and services. All information will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by
the promoter (735 Swanson Road, Swanson 0612). Any request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the promoter using the contact details on the website www.rwswanson.co.nz
6. The services offered are not redeemable for cash or transferable to other properties unless stated. The chosen offer of service must be redeemed before 31/12/2020 unless otherwise stated.
7. The promoter reserves the right to use its preferred tradespeople for each service offered.